Friday, September 16, 2011

Do you like Turquoise?

Still working long hours and trying to make my way to home base. I have gotten approval and waiting on equipment and then to home sweet home! I have started getting my office ready have a desk but nothing else is done. I am sure it will take some time but it will get there.
I really haven't had time to take any new pics for a blog and not much time for shopping. There is still time for some computer surfing. I ran across one pic and then you know the rest of the story, one thing leads to another. I love this use of turquoise in decorating and wanted to share it with you guys. Unfortunately, I don't think I can ease this color into my decorating scheme, but, it sure is pretty.








Isn't this the most gorgeous table?









Well.. hopefully soon I will be back to blogging on a more regular basis.. thanks so much for sticking with me my blogging friends. Sure do miss communicating with you guys every week. Thanks for stopping by!










10 comments:

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

Beautiful selection of pictures! I also find myself drawn more and more to this colour. It seems to work really well with the neutrals I love. x Sharon

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Love all the inspiration pictures! Love the Turquoise pops. Found you via My Romantic Home. Toodles, Kathryn http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/voice-studio.html

Gloria said...

Great post, great photos! I, too, love that color. I have that kitchen photo with the chair pads on Pinterest and put it on one of my boards! ;) It's so gorgeous!
Best,
Gloria

Babs said...

Great inspirational photos. I DO like turquoise, but rarely use it in decorating. I do have a smidge of it in the guest room. Love the color of the sugar mold with candles.

Honey at 2805 said...

Love selection and pictures and great inspiration! This is a wonderful color and I do hope you find a way to incorporate it!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Gorgeous gorgeous inspirations!! Love turquoise!! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

Divine Theatre said...

It is such a soothing color. Thanks for taking the time to post these lovely images!

Beverly said...

Thanks for sharing all of this beauty. I love it, too.

I hope all is well with you.

helen tilston said...

I love your blog which I just found.
I am your new follower and look forward to a visit from you
Helen

I like turquoise as an accent colour
Ht

arrielle_p said...

I love the design and the perfect color of this bedroom. Inspiring photos! :)

philippine properties