Sunday, October 17, 2010

Out with the old in with the new

So I survived the yard sale. No spiders, but found a huge bug in a cup.. gave my husband a heart attack with my scream. Now I can officially say I absolutely hate a yard sale..the husband wants to have another next weekend. Guess we might as well finish off this project since we have it started. This will be my last yard sale for about the next 10 years. It is always good to get rid of junk in the house.. unless you are like me and go straight out and buy some more junk.. but it is cute junk... I am thinking about starting a new collection.. hey maybe I better get rid of those old gnomes next weekend.. The wonderful part of the day.. spending time with family.. even in the midst of getting rid of junk, I enjoy family.

No comments: