Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Table


Thursday is one of my very favorite party link days. I just love the entries that are entered on Open House Party Thursdays, Tablescape Thursday and Transformation Thursday. And then you run into Flaunt it Friday, Show and Tell Friday, Inspiration Friday and Feathered Nest Friday! These are all such great parties.. if you haven't checked them out you need to take a trip over. I am excited to finally have my Easter Table pictures that my daughter took for me ready to share with you. She takes such pretty pictures. I also wanted to add a couple of pics of my bunnies I have around the house. 
I borrowed the green cabbage plates from one of my daughters. I have had the napkins and cannot tell you where they came from. The place mats, napkin rings and carrots all come from Pier One. I used my everyday china Mikasa, English Countryside. 
My MIL gave me the crochet dresser scarf years ago.    
The little bunnies are vintage from the family.
This bunny came from Home Goods. The lambs also came from Pier One.  
This bunny is sitting in my hutch.
Here is the whole group of them in the hutch.  I got the candle holders and the plan bunnies came from the thrift store

I love this new guy from Home Goods.
On the porch.
Thanks for dropping by.. hope you have a wonderful Easter. As much as I love my bunnies, I am grateful for the true meaning of Easter. God bless.

Linking up to party at












 

22 comments:

Kendra said...

I love eater! BUt, my table never looks as pretty as yours does! :)

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Beverly, Your Easter table is beautiful! I love every single detail. Thank you for joining my party and I hope you have a blessed and happy Easter.
Hugs Sherry

Shel said...

Hello, your tale is absolutely exquisite....I'd love to have Easter here.
Blessings from South Africa
Shel

Shel said...

Sorry that should have read "table"...and I'm your newest follower.
Shelx

Unknown said...

Your blog really inspired me. Last week, I was so busy that I never even got out my bunnies. I will get them out today. One thing we know about Good Friday is that it's not too late...

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

How precious Beverly...your Easter Centerpiece is so sweet and creative and so is your whole table setting :) Easter Blessings to you and yours...
Queenie

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

P.S. Love your blog... I'm your newest follower :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly! Oh, your table is so beautiful and you have the cutest little bunnies!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Beautiful tablescape. I love all of your bunnies!!! ~~Sherry~~

Marigene said...

Beautiful spring table, it is so refreshing...those are the cutest little sheep.

Stitchfork said...

A "14-carrot" table for Eater!
xo Cathy

Miss Char said...

Your table is beautiful Beverly as is your daughter's pictures of it. Happy Easter.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful Easter table, just lovely and I love all of your bunnies especially the one from HomeGoods!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your sweet Easter table! Your little lambs are darling and love your HG bunny too! Thanks for sharing at FNF~ Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Hi Beverly, beautiful table and love your bunny collection. You asked about my window treatments in the toile bedroom....yes, I did make them. I used a pattern and it was really easy. Happy Easter. Linda

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

The pattern I used is by Patterns Plus. It is called "Scalloped Tab Valance" and the number is 5935. I got it at a fabric store that carried decorating patterns. I meant to see if it was avaiable on-line (my fabric store is closed after 40 years - recession!!). I used the view with 3 swags on the double window and 1 swag on the single window. I hope you can find it! I'll look forward to seeing what you do! Linda

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

I'm back....just checked on-line and Patterns Plus has a website. The pattern costs $25 (which is the same amount I paid at the store 9 years ago). Who knows, you might even find something you like better there. Linda

Just Be Real said...

What a beautiful table. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my! I love all of those white, ceramic bunnies and egg holders! Your table looks like something from a magazine! I hope your family appreciated and enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!

Jennifer said...

I just stumbled on you blog.....Love it! Your Easter table looks absolutely beautiful! My son has CF so I can't thank you enough for fighting for a cure.....Lets make CF stand for "Cure Found"!!!!!!

Beverly said...

Your Easter table looks fantastic, Beverly. Every details works together perfectly. And, all your bunnies are so pretty.

Easter is my favorite holiday.

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

Thanks so much guys.. it is fun to put together a table for the holidays.. Jennifer I would love to correspond with you.. send me an email if you would like. I fight for a cure for CF because my sweet 4 y/o granddaughter has it. Till a cure if found or I am no longer here I will fight.