Friday, March 18, 2011

Time for a Change

I decided it was a time for a change.. yep tired of my blog background. Hmmm what to use.. so I went browing on the most wonderful site.. and.. found a wonderful new background. I love it, reminds me of  spring. Thank you  Karen at Graphics Fairy! She is so generous and offers gorgeous design images to use on blogs or with crafts. Not only does she offer the designs, she gives a lot of great instructions on how to use many of them. Karen of the Graphic Fairy has been offering lovely graphics since 2007. She has over 1,800 free clip art images! (I am sure most of you already know about the Graphics Fairy) but for those of you who don't.. You NEED to go see her!


Here are a few of my favorites.. my mind is spinning trying to figure out how I am going to use some of these..
She covers the birds and the bees...

Wouldn't these make beautiful cards?

something to sing about


something for what ailes you...
what alies your horse,
how to get pretty and stay young
and in case you need to get hitched


Isn't that beautiful ? Yep.. got to come up with some ideas how to use some of my favorites. Have you used any of the Graphic Fairy graphics for your projects? I would love to see some of  your projects or hear from your ideas.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fun and crafty weekend! 

linking to



2 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

It's beautiful! I love the Graphics Fairy!

At The Picket Fence said...

Yep love the Graphics Fairy! I could just get lost in her blog, browsing and browsing and browsing...lol Everything she puts on there is just beautiful as well as is your blog! I'm assuming this is your new design, but either way it is so cute!

Thanks for linking up to Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence!

Heather